Gentlemen, here is the NEW TOP PERFORMING SITE. When we last reviewed GIO, it was brand new. Since then, it’s gotten some scale and we’ve been very satisfied with the results. We’ve INCREASED our lay ratio by quite a bit, basically propelling it to be our top recommended site.
Here’s the nitty gritty on GIO. The site has seen a strong increase in membership since we reviewed it (below). Free memberships are obviously limited – but the basic features are pretty good. As a new member, you WILL be bogged down with a questionnaire – an unfortunate step. However – this does ENSURE that you’re dealing with real people – which is always good. Just pick options on the registration page – if you’re out of time – pick positive.
Once logged in, you can pick the ‘best match’ option to find a partner list. We’re not sure how much you can trust this ‘automated’ match – our experience has shown that you need to hunt for real profiles and this option is not really valid.
In a nutshell, the features are:
- Annoying questionnaire (we lived through it! – patience is good – quick selection is KEY)
- Uploading pics (I still can’t believe dating sites flaunt this as a ‘feature’ – still – this site lets you upload high-res pics)
- Search members database, which is good
- Send the Getiton.com equivalent of ‘winks’ (flirts)
- Full audio + video support
- Email and real-time chat
- Build a Hotlist (pretty standard in all sites)
- Block someone / Who’s Online
Anyways – we like Getiton.com – it’s got a good influx of new blood – which is always nice.
Here’s what you can do with the free membership:- TRY IT – nothing worth *really* writing about in detail: profile, view profiles (it’s ok but constrained), basic email, hotlist (limited), bla bla bla – your standard free package.
If you want to have some means of success, you’ll need to get a paid membership (we’re currently out of promo codes – if any come up, we will post them @ the top of this post):
Getiton.com pricing - it’s 27$+ depending on how long you sign up for. The longer you pick, the cheaper it gets – also pretty standard in dating.
- NEVER trust the automated matching – do your own research
- ALWAYS contact women with profiles that have more than 5 lines in their profile (if not – don’t bother – it’s a TRIAL and they will probably never come back to the site).